Paul Fritz, an Audit Partner at Berdon LLP, has been with the firm for more than 35 years. Paul specializes in providing an array of auditing and accounting services to clients in manufacturing, distribution, real estate, retail, and professional services.
His expertise extends to:
- Conducting studies of internal controls to identify weaknesses and areas of exposure
- Recommending procedures to streamline and increase the efficiency of internal controls
- Strengthening financial reporting procedures
- Evaluating profitability
- Developing cash flow projections and analyses
- Implementing inventory control procedures to control and reduce shrinkage
- Evaluating projections and financial forecasts, along with underlying assumptions
- Performing due diligence to help clients make well-informed decisions
- Reviewing and preparing analyses of the operations of potential acquisitions to determine if they make business and financial sense
- Assisting in evaluation of leasing arrangements
Paul conducts in-house training courses for Berdon professionals and staff on the latest auditing and accounting issues.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Former member, Retail Committee
- Former member, Apparel and Textile Committee
Paul was featured in Long Island Business News’ accounting “Who’s Who” section.
EDUCATION AND LICENSES
Paul earned his Bachelor of Science degree at Adelphi University. In 1987, he was licensed as a certified public accountant in New York.